Our team at Hyundai Of Metairie understands the growing concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities, and our hearts go out to all those who’ve been impacted. Hyundai Of Metairie is acutely aware of today’s new challenges and we’re taking every necessary precaution to keep our customers and team members safe.
Our customers are our top priority and we’re passionate about the service we provide to them. We always want to be polite here at Hyundai of Metairie, however, we have asked all employees to refrain from shaking hands, hugging customers, and each other during this period.
Safety Measures for Our Customers
We have taken many steps to provide a clean and sanitized environment for our customers.
- Every day, as part of our regular operations, our employees follow regular cleaning practices using a disinfectant formulated to kill coronavirus, among other germs.
- Additional measures are being taken by our day time and night time cleaning crews to assure that our facilities are hyper cleaned and disinfected. Our hired cleaning company has worked with our dealership for over 10 years, providing our dealership with hospital-grade, Virex II 256, cleaning of our facilities and will continue to do so.
- In accordance with the State Of Louisiana and Jefferson Parish ordinances all employees are required to wear a mask, when dealing with the public directly and within the confines of our store. We request that all customers comply with the State Of Louisiana and Jefferson Parish mandate and if you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- We respect the rights of all customers if you have a medical condition according to HIPPA mandates and you are not wearing a mask, we will assume you fall underneath that category and are free to shop in our store.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleanings and are taking many safety measures to protect our customers.
- Hyundai Of Metairie has removed food from our refreshment areas, coffee bars and water stations are being cleaned multiple times daily and we have placed more Germex and hand sanitizing stations throughout our store.
- To support social distancing recommendations, we have modified our employee work schedules in order to reduce the number of employees who are present in the store at any given time.
- While our employees are servicing you, we have asked that all employees wash hands hourly and have noted that hand washing should occur with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Most importantly, we have required that those who are not feeling well, must stay home!
Shop Safely with Hyundai Of Metairie
Our dealership has many resources still available to our customers including At Home Trade Evaluation, At Home Test Drives, and At Home Delivery for up to 30 miles. Please take note, that we will clean high-touch surfaces within each vehicle prior to returning it to each customer.
We will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for everyone who enters our stores.
This situation continues to evolve quickly, and we will be monitoring it closely. Based on current guidance and our own standards and practices, we remain open for business and are committed to providing an outstanding experience for you and your family.
It’s our honor and privilege to serve you, particularly during challenging times, and we thank you for being at the heart of what we do.
Stay Informed and Up-to-Date with Hyundai Of Metairie
For the latest information about coronavirus, we encourage you to visit the links below: